- The call for proposals closes on June 23, 2017.
- Eligible organizations can receive up to $25,000 in project funding.
- Through the previous 2016-2017 call for proposals, the Government of Canada provided approximately $35 million in NHSP funding for close to 1,850 community-based projects.
- Since 2004, the NHSP has approved close to 19,700 projects in hundreds of communities across Canada, with a total Government of Canada investment of approximately $417 million.
- Based on Statistics Canada data from the 2016 census, there are now more seniors (5.9 million) than children (5.8 million). By 2061, they project 12 million seniors to 8 million children.
Have Everything You Need?